POA: Search Engine
Free Text Search of POA Documents
This engine will also find postscipt and pdf files.
Operator precedence takes place, i.e. ANDs are calculated before
ORs. These precedences can be changed using parantheses.
- bee* will return all documents containing words starting with the letters bee.
- not bee will return an error.
- bee* and pie will return all documents containing words starting with bee and also containing the word pie.
- bee or not pie implies calculation of an unlimited NOT and will return an error.
- not ( bee or not pie ) will be transformed to not bee and pie which is calculated as pie and not bee and is OK.
- bee pie will report a syntax error beacause an operator is missing.
| ESA | NASA | ST-ECF Archive | ESO
| ST-ECF | STScI